I was born and raised in Kentucky. I reside in Greenup County, Kentucky with my family. My debut novel, An Unexpected Love, released August 2015. I’m a single momma to my eight-year-old daughter, Jessalyn Kristine. I also take care and homeschool my autistic cousin, Aiden Sean, he’s nine years old. I love photography and seeing what I can capture through the lens! I just started plus size modeling and have been 5 or 6 pattern covers now. Both kids model as well, I suppose you can call us “One Big Modeling Family. I’m probably the biggest book whore, I know. I love books of all genres and get excited when I’m introduced to a new author. I’m often told I act like a kid in the candy shop, which I could totally see!
A few fun facts about me:
1. My daughter Jessalyn is my most favorite person in the world.
2. I'm probably the biggest book whore there is.
3. I love music of any kind, but better yet, I love singing.
4. I hate cold/wet weather.
5. I wear at least four different colors at once.
6. I have the most awesome group of friends a gal can have: Jamie, Lisa, Chris, Patricia, Shannon, April, Crystal and Annelle. Love you, ladies!
7. I would love one day to meet Alice Clayton, Christina Lauren, A.M. Willard, Jamie McGuire, and so many others.
8. I’m completely addicted to tattoos and piercings.
9. I’m very random, and will say crazy stuff out of nowhere.
10. I can tell you every word from beginning to ending of Wallbanger by Alice Clayton and One Night Series by A.M. Willard.